Each one of us wishes to look young, glowing, and attractive at every stage of our lives. It is important to take proper care of your skin, try out different facial treatments, and consult experts to maintain young and healthy-looking skin. In order to keep the skin nourished and well-maintained, we often fall back on skin treatments like facials, Ayurvedic treatments, and perhaps homemade face masks. But not every natural facial experiment will work well on your skin. It is always recommended to consult a skincare expert and get facial treatments as you age to avoid skin issues. One such popular skin treatment is 4D Facial treatment.
The 4D facial treatment is a type of laser skin therapy for those who always want to look young and attractive irrespective of their age. This treatment gives you long-lasting results and it is suitable for anyone aging faster than they like and looking for plump, youthful skin.
What is 4D Facial Treatment?
As a person ages, the skin naturally loses its elasticity and firmness. As a result, one notices dull, sagging, and flabby skin. A 4D Facial, or the Fotona 4D Facial, targets these skin imperfections through laser treatments and brings back the lost glow into your skin. It tightens the cells underneath, reduces the spots and blemishes, stimulates the formation of elastin & collagen, and makes you look rejuvenated from within.
After this facial series, the wrinkles and fine lines will diminish from your face. This facial is also suggested for rough, patchy, and pigmented skin as it can help with these irregularities too.
What does 4D Facial treatment include?
A 4D facial isn’t like your regular facials. Instead, it is non-surgical, non-invasive laser facial skin rejuvenation, which includes a four-dimensional approach. In simple words, it has four steps in which it treats your skin problems to lift your skin up and give it a super-glow.
This 4 steps facial treatment involves the use of two types of laser wavelengths, namely, Er YAG and Nd YAG. These wavelengths help you in your fight against skin aging and the problems that kick in because of it. Er YAG wavelength focuses on the imperfections present on the upper layers of the skin while Nd YAG penetrates into the deeper layers. Both of them are designed to work together in order to give you smoother, supple, glowing, softer, and younger-looking skin.
4 STEPS FACIAL TREATMENT INVOLVES:
- SmoothLift: This is the first step that uses the procedure of Collagen Induction to focus on colonization and nourishment of intra-oral tissues. It doesn’t cause any pain and is done inside the mouth. As a result of this, there is a significant improvement in the elasticity and tightness of the skin. Your skin looks plump and firm.
- FRAC3: In the second step of the treatment, it targets the skin imperfections present in the deeper layers using Nd YAG laser wavelength. Basically, skin-aging problems are treated in this step, and you are left with a youthful-looking glow when you are done. The laser wavelength promotes the production of elastin and collagen which makes you look young.
- PIANO Mode: This part of the treatment targets the deep tissue layers present under your skin by heating them rapidly but safely. Energy is constantly concentrated on the skin which leads to the tightening of skin tissues without any damage to the epidermis. This is by far one of the best methods of tightening deep skin tissues!
- SupErficial: The last stage involves a cold laser polishing peel which gives your skin a pearl bright finish. All the dead skin cells get removed from your skin, making it look smoother than before. It looks like you are glowing from within.
The entire 4D facial treatment will refine your skin, lighten your skin tone, smoothen your skin texture and bring out a healthy look. Your facial tissues will be revived from inside and out. The best part of the treatment is that it’s non-surgical and non-invasive in nature.
Why consider 4D Facial?
You can opt for a laser 4D treatment if you see the following signs:
- Skin Aging
- Acne Marks
- Freckles and Sun Spots
- Broken or Dilated Capillaries on your face
- Irregular Skin Tone
A laser facial will be able to treat them perfectly.
Benefits of 4D Facial Skin Rejuvenation Treatment
There are a number of benefits of 4D facial laser skin treatment. These include:
- 4D Facial Treatments promote the formation of new collagen. This, in turn, makes your skin looks fresh and lively.
- It restores the connective tissue called fibroblast within the skin to keep the production of collagen and all other fibers going.
- Wrinkles and fine lines will be a thing of the past once you choose to treat your skin with the 4D laser facial.
- 4D Facial Treatments exfoliates your skin and removes all the dead cells present in it making it glowing from within.
- Tightens your skin cells and brings back your youthful glow.
- Reduces the damages done to your skin by the sun.
- Heals your skin and reduces the imperfections due to aging.
Are There Any Side Effects?
You might notice some mild redness and swelling on your skin due to the treatment. But they last only for a few hours. You can use ice packs for healing. Blistering can also happen in some cases. But your skin will be inspected before the treatment to check if it’s ready for the laser treatment.
If you choose the 4D facial skin treatment, you will notice how laser light will bring out the goodness in your skin and restore its youthful beauty.